Sunday, May 29, 2011

Semi Wild Hogs-Hills of Tennessee



    From Ashville we rode many hours into the hills of Tennessee.  We spent a wet night camping in a national forest-far away from any stores or restaurants- it was a trail mix dinner.  The next day we struck gold-arriving at Cooper General Store about 30 miles south of the Kentucky Border. We were hungry and had come to the right place.  Kathy the owner and cook greeted us along with the local regulars.  I ordered a small portion of her home made biscuits and gravy-wow-almost orgasmic (how I do go on) .  I had some fun with the local guys-I told them I was collecting funds for Hillary Clinton's run for the presidency.  They hesitated for a moment-then we all roared laughing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home