Monday, March 17, 2014

Cruising Tip # 4-Be Prepared

I am an old boy scout-be prepared.Most of you know the rules-don't  drink tap water in poor countries, eat carefully, etc.  One tip I use is having a second wallet.  I never take my regular wallet (charge cards, medical cards, etc) on trips to third world countries.  I have a second wallet that has an expired Pa. Drivers License that I use as a photo ID (required), the ship's ID Pass plus twenty dollars.  If my wallet is stolen, I haven't lost anything.  We had our wallets stolen in Spain many years ago and it is a pain to cancel all your cards!
     You might want to invest in a pair of walkie-talkies.  They are great for keeping in touch with each other plus they save you roaming fees on your phone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home