Friday, June 26, 2009

Interestin People-Alaska Trip


We met a waitress who was about 22 years old-named Josie. Her home was up near the USA-Canada Border and she had 9 students in her graduating class. That made for tough decisions at prom time

I me Pauling who told me she was full blooded Native American. Alex wanted to sit on her lap so I took a picture. She "took a likin" (I am talking local already) to me and told me she gets upset with people asking her dumb questions (about being Indian) She tell them she has to get back to the reservation before they lock the gate. She then asks if they would like to see her Indian Tattoo-she rolls her lower lip inside out(for you folks from the East-that is where they tattoo horses)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home